What are You Like?
- Do you love working with the computer?
- Do you enjoy working with numbers?
- Are you able to work under a lot of pressure?
- Are you able to absorb and pass on information quickly and efficiently?
- Is your workspace always neat and organized?
- Can you multitask and juggle several projects at once?
- How well are your time management skills?
- Are you resourceful in seeking information?
- Are you a strong presenter and/or a public speaker?
If you answered yes to these questions, you have many of the skills to be a successful Information Scientist.